– – -Divine intervention is but the release of the concept of the need for
human intervention- – – yet where intervention occurs
– – -The ego is the depository of personal truths manufactured from
– – -The emotion of fear is as essential to social decay as vanilla extract
is to chocolate chip cookies
– – -Emotions are magnetic in nature. As an enlivened libido demonstrates.
Emotions have the power to create reality commensurate with expectation,
devoid of resistance to what is.
– – -Philosophy results from the Wellspring of Spirit, efforting to unravel
the garment of society (in order to embrace causation) woven through time.